Neurologist appointments for adults
Our neurologists receive adult patients with the following concerns:
- headaches, migraines, limb pains, other chronic pains
- epilepsy or suspicion of epilepsy
- stroke, ministroke, suspicion of stroke, post-stroke conditions
- Parkinson’s disease or its suspicion and other movement disorders and involuntary movements
- multiple sclerosis (MS) or its suspicion and other disorders of the nervous system
- nerve-muscle transfer and muscle disorders, such as myasthenia gravis
- restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- sleep-related neurological disorders
- memory disorders, such as suspicion of dementia
- tick-borne infections and their effects
Booking an appointment
From 01/10/2018, Pea- Ja Kaelakirurgia OÜ is a contractual partner of the Estonian Health Insurance Fund in the field of pulmonology in Harju County. A referral and valid health insurance are needed to book a free appointment. You can still book an appointment for a fee without a referral!
- If you suffer from headaches, we kindly ask you to keep a headache diary for at least one month prior to your initial appointment.